Monday 13 July 2015

Feeling of Relief at Vacation

Being at the state of no mind and doing the stuffs, thinking the ideas haphazardly has been the ecstasy for me. When the mind mediates with its emptiness, then it leads to spiritual journey. In the meantime random thoughts arise and you are pushed to do some activity. The activities you do which are of immense interest, insatiable hunger and unflinching passion make you feel content with your life and your doings. The journey of walking takes the route of targeting nowhere. You need not to fix the goal. Following the target is boring for me. Enjoying with the stuffs I see on my travel is pleasing.

The intermediate level that made me close with some of the subjects like Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry had carved the pattern of those subjects in my my kind deeply. My mind all filled up with the carved pattern of Physics and Mathematics started to seek whole universe from the eyes of Physics and Mathematics. Being optimistic I hope my mind was nature friendly with those subjects too. Trying to seek logic and reasonable explanation beyond every phenomenon and tending to seek mathematical model for every process, my mind was searching for adventurous journey of creation and universe truths. Though the journey may not be which I had intended to go before but exploring the path which otherwise I would not have traveled certainly makes me learn many things that I could have unlearned had I taken the straight route to my destination. The road dilemma and insufficient wisdom made me to swerve my original path not my intend to learn many things did which I stated above.
Chautari
Pic courtesy: http://www.everestuncensored.org

Sometimes exhausted and torn off of the journey, I lie on the shades of trees in Chautari(resting place at the foot of the trees where one finds shelter from the sun) imagining my own dreams and going into that emptiness. While I may contradict myself saying emptiness means something, but it certainly has a meaning. The fresh and sophomore years of engineering have passed. In the vacation the university provides after each semester, I have nothing to do and it is the feeling of ultimate happiness for me. Though I have got nothing to do for anyone, I have my mind engaged more and empty in this period. At the daytime, I wake my passionate thoughts, I grow my emotional love, I raise my spiritual soul and I continue my pleasing journey and at the night I am empty. I go into the bare world of meditation. Living in the day and dying at the night creates spiritual journey of my life and it is mind-soothing, body resting and soul appeasing.

The days when I should wake up all night and bustle all day are over for a certain period and I breadth the moment of life. Is there any point of doing things which I don't know either why I am doing or why it is to be done? I feel not. Studying and engaging in engineering in the way I am doing is meaningless rather sweeping the floor of my bedroom, sleeping early with meditation and waking early with chirping of birds in swinging of the branches is meaningful(for me). And the living of life with meaningful moments is satisfying for me. Every second I feel contented and those all the seconds being meaningful make my life to be meaningful. It is not that reaching a target only is meaningful. Nevertheless living the moments of an engineer lively is meaningful.

I might not have felt this meaningless meaning had I not gone through meaningless moments. Credit for you time and fate. You taught to differentiate between meaningful and meaningless moments. When I said this to my friend he said now only two years left for me to live my meaningful life. No no dear. It is not like that. Let life provide me every meaningless moments for every meaningful seconds. Let life provide a tinge of death for every band of life. Life is supposed to be equipoise. Every oddity in life brings imbalance in living.

No comments :

Post a Comment