Sunday 5 July 2015

Love These Two Idiots

The characters, places and plots in this story are not written relating to some individuals and events. All the things in this story are completely hypothetical. One aspect of this article has been written being inspired by Ron Howard directed film A Beautiful Mind. Apology if it coincides with someone's life.

Everyone takes birth in this world in only a way. I haven't seen a single child coming from different place than his mother's uterus. I can't think the zygote can grow into human soul in any other place than mother's womb. All people born in the same way, same place but some naturally unlucky. Why are some people born healthy and why other having a certain defect? Has the child done mistake in his previous birth or has his parents committed sin? I am just confused by this and have deep empathy towards them. If it is the fault that the child has done in his previous birth he should be known how this sort of punishment is given so that he can think of his next birth and try to make it better. God keeping reason of this bias secret does not do any good to those sufferers. Everything should be clear and everyone has right to know why they are suffering.

I have two close friends, Shaun and Raud. All teachers and students do fun by calling us three idiots. Shaun is from North Karnataka, India and Raud is from Tamid Nadu state of southern India. Looking at them I feel bad and rage towards so called supernatural creator "God". The friend who usually sits left to me in class, Shaun is serious chronic migraine patient. My another friend, Raud whom we call imaginary guy and sometime Mr.i is paranoid sufferer. Looking at Mr.i's beheviour and Shaun's migraine trauma, I feel disappointed. I will go to Raud first and come to Shaun later.

The guy who is unnecessarily fearful, the guy who is freakishly sensitive and the guy who is meticulously careful in every matter, he is none other than my dearest friend Raud. Doctor called him to have suffered from Paranoid Personality disorder. And many of my friends call him a psychopath. Whether to agree on my friend's adjective for him or to agree on his fantasies was a difficult choice for me when I came here in Bangalore. The society where I was brought up had taught me to say such type of persons psychopath and even sociopath to extreme. As the curiosity in me about him grew rampant, I went on to study about paranoid. When I got to know about the disorder in full detail, I thought to make him my best friend and did I. Sometime he seems funny and sometimes he provokes anger. Sometime he empathizes me in my pain and sometimes he shows sudden apathy. Waking up in middle of night murmuring someone has knocked the door may have irritated me, compulsing me to listen his imaginary fantasies may have perplexed me, shouting at me in aggressive manner in early morning may have hexed my day but my feeling of love, empathy and compassion has always grown towards him day by day.

The abnormalities in him hurts me and I try to give as much emotional support as I could. Happiness lies in blossoming the flowers of love, harvesting the seeds of compassion and flourishing the light of wisdom. Hating him, mocking him, hurting him, antipathy-ing him, troubling him and making fun of him as some of my friends do makes me sad and I try to search the solutions for his paranoid. People say he is wrong; even my conscious mind says that. But it's not that he selected to behave that way. He may see imaginary fantasies but he believes they are real. If you could help him to get out of this disorder help otherwise don't make mockery of him. He may fear unnecessarily. That's not his fault. That's what his nerve pulses informed to do and he feared. Nothing more than that. Making this abnormality a reason to hurt him and harassing him is inhumane.

As everybody predicts, Shaun got his chronic migraine from his parents. His father and mother had chronic and episodic migraine respectively. My resentments to the doctors who say your migraine is genetic are understandable to doctors. Feeling emotional I think that "why  can't you find total cure Dr.X?" Before I could say a word they would continue to say,"Look you don't have cure for migraine, only it can be controlled..." "It's okay doctor",I would say and think they don't know anything. I feel many times what are they for if they can't cure a disease called migraine? My feeling that doctors can treat any disease was proved to be false. Shaun, I and Raud are roommates. I see Shaun sleeping more than 15 days a month because of migraine pain. It really makes me feel bad. I can't think what to do for him. More than him I was worried not because he has migraine but because why such unfair to him. Yes everyone gets diseases but why someone gets this vulnerable and mentally, emotionally killing migraine which doesn't have cure? Talking about cure to doctor, one doctor said we can treat it for about six months by injecting BOTOX injection and after four injections each after six months it will go. After hearing this I was like excited and calm but my face turned grim again when I knew its one dose costs 500$. I feel like,"Why so much expensive disease for we poor?" I was too not sure whether it completely cures this chronic migraine. I am not against that my friend should always be free from diseases. But what I am trying to point out is why such disease to the innocent children because their parents had? Yes having curable disease is okay but why this disease which can not be cured and whose actual mechanism is also precisely not known? Is it fair to those innocent children? I completely condemn the pain my friend is getting because of his heredity.

My opinion is that at least the sufferers should know what is going on and almighty can't be biased towards some individuals. I want these sort of abnormalities to be completely cured. And for other people who are making the sufferers life worse from bad; if you can cure, cure it by love, affection and compassion. Otherwise help them to cure this. Listen to them, suggest them and help them. If you can't help then stay quite. Don't touch them. Don't show your animalistic and inhumane behavior by hurting them, harassing them and taking advantage from them. 

1 comment :

  1. I would suggest let it be what and how God has planned for them (and each one of us). Don't feel sympathy, we cannot prove whether it is punishment coz of previous deeds or whatsoever. Be with them, most of the time. Life is full of surprises, God will never open His secret envelope, but it does provide what happens after death. Read Garuda Purana for more details and see Logical Hindu videos on youtube.

    ReplyDelete