Wednesday 16 September 2015

The Moon and the River

Source: Google Images
1.     How beautiful is that smile? 
     As if blossomed as the lotus! 
     How cheerful is that face?
     As if seen the secrets of heaven!
     How serene is that standing?
     As if perfected equanimity!


     I am trying to get hold of you. I have seen you appearing in multitude of forms. Be it the pond where you stand quiet and still so deep. Be it window where you reflect your being. Though indefatigable quest for your being and physical existence you have always been going away from me. Though I wish to surmount you in my control, in my way you are insurmountable, unsoakable. You neither go away from me nor come onto me, you just stand over me as if guarding me, as if enticing me, as if outpouring me. I feel sometimes I have been safeguarded by invincible and infadable beauty but you only hover on my top disregarding what I want, what I feel. Little did I know you were not an angel; you are just pretty full moon hovering in the utterly beautiful sky.



2.     I never see you stopping though you are going away from me. You have always been flowing which I have been seeing through my lifetime. No sooner had I opened my eyes than your charm and titillating music delighted me. As if following duty you go and go. I dream when I do something but your dreams have died.

Source: Pinstopin

Such a laminar flow as delicate as dangling leaves of banana tree.
No rushing for the destination or objectifying the destination.
You as a refuge experiencing the world.
Ephemeral rays of dawn spark you and you smile with that Florence.
Sun goes down and you sing with quietness.
Nor is there bragging neither grumbling to nature.
Splashing with stones doesn’t infuriate you,
Scorching sun doesn’t fade you
and solitude of night doesn’t frighten you.
You are my source of inspiration, cause for living.
Never born, never died beautiful secret of nature, you river!

No comments :

Post a Comment